Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chi Chi Memories Sketch Challenge #31

Hello, it's once again Chi Chi Memories Sketch Challenge time, the DT team have a super fun sketch for you.

And here is my project. I got this pink picture frame (at a set of three), they were on clearance at work, woohoo! What a great buy! So, I used these adorable clown from the Happy Carnival set. I hope you like it and along the challenge. You will have 2 weeks to complete the challenge. Click HERE for more details.

Paper: October Afternoon near mint, Bazzill
Copics: BG53, E43, G28, R29, R46, RV55, Y19, YG03

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh this is so cute Sweetie ! I love those little clowns ! And the DP is just perfect ! Hugs and love from Catherine

deesdesigns said...

LOVE the colors you used - just perfect for those little guys! I really like how you "popped the one image - love the 3D effect!