Tuesday, November 17, 2009

AiFactory Tuesday.

Good day,

It's AiFactory Tuesday and the challenge this week is to use chipboard with the image that we already have. So, I used the digi papers from baby willy which I got free from the November AIF kit club. And the gift is a freebie from Christmas decoration tree, clipart & digital stamp. I added a chipboard heart which is covered with turquoise stickler, and colored the gift with Copic Markers (C1, B62, Y21) and stardust pen.

So, are you up for a challenge? Hop on over to the AiFactory Challenges & Freebies blog!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

What a lovely card Kerry ! I love the colours you have used... Great job !

de said...

Love your card Kerry! Props to ya! :-)

Elizabeth P said...

Very nice colours Kerry! I love the heart ;)

Lola said...

What a great way to use the present! I've got to take another look at that set.

Fink said...

Very cute. Love the bling of the heart. Cute!

Elena said...

Wonderful card! I like the glittery heart!

Randi said...

Cute!! You know I love that sparkly heart!

Tammy said...

What a great card. The present is a great stamp to you in a collection.
TFS

Erin Smetak said...

Whoo hoo! LOVE that sparkly heart!!!! Great card girl!!!!

Cat said...

Such a sweet card! I really like the added bling on the heart!

Angie Cortes said...

Lovely Card! I love all the bling and the colors are so pretty! :)