Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Night owl?!

It's passed midnight and I'm still chatting with my good friend, we both making cards... FUN! Hehe... I have been trying to prep for my next class, but she was sooo busy making tons of cards!!! Ok, she inspired me that I have to make at least one card tonight!

Here is a card that I made using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketch by Melissa. What a great sketch layout. Thanks so much!

Goodies that I used:
All the paper from my scrap box (yippie!), Tim Holtz distressing ink pad in antique linen and tea dye, button, copic markers (E00, E43, E53, E55, E57, B97, R89, YG95, W2)

6 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Great card Kerry. I am a softy for this guy. He is so cute and he looks great in digi too.
mwah
Trace

Melissa Craig said...

Awesome card Kerry. Love the neutral colors, too.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Elizabeth P said...

Cute card Kerry! I love the colours combo! it would be a perfect card for a boy ;)

Catherine said...

What a great card Kerry ! I love the layout, your colouring and the colours you have chosen. Great job ! Smile from Catherine

Elena said...

Awesome card, Kerry! Really love the buttons in the corners!

Randi said...

Ah sounds like fun to me!! Cute Hugh card! great DP and I love how you framed it with that wood grain DP!