Thursday, November 5, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #60





Oh my goodness, for this week Etsy Inspired Challenge, the DT picked this super cute store called Vivikas. What a fun store, check it out here! They have lots of cute animals (especially owls, ohhhhh... I love them) and characters. They are made from felt, stuffed and hand stitched. Here is one of the character that inspired me. Isn't she so cool? I picked the cool character from my Unity KOM.
Card Details:
Copic Markers (E00, E27, E40, E41, E57, R29, R39, Y06, Y08, Y11, Y13,Y21, YR23)
Sakuna glaze pen in clear and red
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Martha Stewart border punch
I used the sketch layout from Mojo Monday and also the color challenge from the Pink Elephant (brown, yellow, neutral and RED).

7 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute Kerry! Thanks for playing along with the EIC, it really does mean a lot to me!

de said...

Super cute! That stamp is perfect for that plushie!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Annie said...

So cute - love it.
Ann xxx
TPE

Randi said...

So cute! A perfect image for the Etsy inspired challenge!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the red!

Tracy said...

Isn't this doll the cutest?!!?

I LOVE what you did with it!

Elena said...

Absolutely amazing! Perfect card for the inspiration piece!