Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shoes...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, as for me... just chilling out crafting away. Life is good! I decided to try out for another Forever Friends Challenge, and the theme is Christmas. I don't have any Forever Friends christmas stamps, so... I used the christmas paper from Graphic 45. And since all of us ladies love our shoes, I chose this stamp. Also I have been dying to use these super cool gold leaves. I colored the image with Copic markers, stardusk, and Spica pens. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things, and the button was white, but I colored it with SMOOCH. Oh yeah, I also use Martha Stewart border punch too ( I love them).

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Randi said...

CUTE! I love that you used the shoe image for the holiday card!! What gal wouldn't love shoes for Christmas!?! Goodluck with the challenge!!
Mmm...Smooch!!

Have you seen the MS deep edge punches yet? I got one and I love it. I had to force myself to walk away from the MS aisle today! ;o)

de said...

So cute! LOVE that sentiment!

Tracy said...

I love this!

I have a weakness for shoes, and that is giving me a weakness for this card...hehehhe:)

Elena said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the flower you added and beautiful border!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Just great love how you have encorparated the non christmas image thanks for joining us for FF


Emma xxx