Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF...

TGIF! Woohoo... it's Friday! I'm so excited about tonight!

It's Girls' Night Out... A few good friends and I are going to a local restaurant called Unwined! I heard that the food is really good, and of course wine too. What a perfect combo! So, I decided to ink up my wine and cheese stamp, then match it with the sentiment eat, drink, be merry.

I used the shimmery papers from Amuse, colored the image with Copics (BG000, C1, E44, E51, R59, V99, Y23, V99) & chocolate spica pens. The layout is from Mojo Monday.

Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #45... to make anything but a card, so I made an ATC.


Cheers! Smiley from millan.net

8 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Cute cards Kerry! enjoy with your friends! ;)

cheiron said...

Fabulous Kerry! Love the wine stamp with the shimmer paper...looks great!

Catherine said...

Great cards Kerry ! Have a lovely evening !

Randi said...

GORGEOUS! Love that shimmery paper! Hoep you had a wonderful nihgt and a glass (or two) of wine for me!!! I'm allergic... :o( Thank goodness I've got stamping! :o)
Have an amazing weekend!

Randi said...

HA! With all those typos, you'd think I did have a few drinks!! Nope..just typing while trying to keep an eye on my mischievious bird....

Elena said...

Love the shimmery look of this card!
Have fun with your friends, Kerry!

Glenda J said...

Great job on both of these Kerry! Love your ATC - terrific colours. Can't believe I don't have that wine and cheese stamp. Thanks for playing!

Cat said...

What a cute card! Sounds like you had a really fun "Girls Night Out!"