Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yummy dessert!

Yay! It's the weekend! How about about sweet to start out your day? Let's say chocolate covered strawberries? Yummm... Okay, I got the idea from the Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday challenge. The rule is to create a card that demonstrates/captures your favorite "SWEET TREAT".

This wonderful sketch layout is created by Jack from Whimsical Wednesday The Diedrich Dare.

Goodies that I used:
Basic Grey nook & pantry paper pad, MS doily lace trim punch, EK oval punches, mini pearls, copic markers (R00, R11, R20, R37, RV00, RV10, RV11,G82, YG11), shimmerz in angel wings.
Stamps: TGF Flutter Anya, friends sentiment from TGF Panda & friends.

8 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Hey girlie! LOVE her hair! Totally sweet card and love that eyelet punch, too! Thanks so much for playing the Dare! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Catherine said...

What a great card Kerry ! I love the stamped image : isn't she cute ? And the glitter you have put on the little wings looks fab ! I love the colours too : they really are yummy !

Shelley said...

What a delightful card Kerry, good enough to eat. Very sweet! hugs Shelley

Amy said...

She's sooo cute Kerry, perfectly sweet! I love the colors and chocolate covered strawberries, this card is definitely yummy! ;)

Elena said...

Chocolate with strawberries... YUMMY! I love it! Your card is perfectly sweet, Kerry!

Lynda Nielsen said...

ohhhhh, awesome Flutter By Anya card! It's perfect how you were able to use her for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday challenge and for the Deidrich Dare!!!
I love the strawberries, makes me want some! =)
Hugs
Lynda

Sandra MacLean said...

Kerry, this is so cute! Can you believe I have flutterby and I haven't inked her up yet?! Something wrong with that for sure! Thanks so much for playing along with the Diedrich Dare this week!

Rebecca Ednie said...

What cute DP! I love that punch, mine arrived just today!! I can't wait to try it out.So glad you joined us at the Diedrich Dare.