Thursday, November 5, 2009

Softpencil Thursday...

Roses are red, Violet are blue...

Why am I having soooo much trouble with flowers? Just if you don't know me well, I love flowers.... I love to buy jars and jars of flowers for embellishment (doesn't matter silk, mulberry, etc.) and floral design papers. For some reason, my brain was just not working at all. Smiley from millan.net

Well... say hello to Michu and his happy flower! Isn't it adorable? LOVE this image. And if you haven't quess it, this week's theme is flowers (embellishments and/or floral papers) .

The design paper is from Cosmo Cricket girl Friday. I printed out the image twice, I popped those 3 cute little flowers. I Colored them with Copic Markers (E51, R000, R11, RV11, B21, BG72, G40, YG95), I added shimmerz to create the metallic "water pot" (isn't that what's call?) Smiley from millan.net and I also added red SMOOCH for the flowers' happy faces.

Hope you like it and please visit the Softpencil DT's blog to check out their wonderful creations!

8 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute Kerry! I love it!

Cat said...

Kerry, this card is so cute! I love the colors you used! The flowers are just adorable!

Tracey Feeger said...

Very cute Kerry. Love it. Great job with the flower design element.
mwah
Trace

Elizabeth P said...

Adorable Kerry! I love the flowers! they look so pretty! ;)

Catherine said...

What a great card ! I love Michu too, he is really too cute !

Randi said...

How cute is this?!?! I LOVE those little flowers!

Tracy said...

I have that sentient. Thanks for providing a pretty example of it!

Elena said...

So precious! Love the smooch you added!