Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Wednesday.

Hope you are having a good day, I can't believe that it is November... what happened? All the pretty orange leaves are already on the ground. Smiley from millan.net And by no time, winter will be here! Smiley from millan.netWe didn't have a great summer (lots of rain and cool days), hopefully we will not have a bad winter. Oh well, can't do anything about it.

Anyways, here is a very cute sweetheart from C.C. Designs. I used the lemonade paper pad from Basic Grey, cut the ovals with spellbinders, distressed them with Tim Holtz tea dye ink pad, colored with Copic markers (R05, R08, R20, E00, E34, E41, E77), gold spica pen, gold SMOOCH, enhanced the pattern on her skirt with red and green gel pens, then finally I added the pretty washi paper tape as a ribbon and pretty pearls. I hope I didn't miss anything. ;)

Later and see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Elena said...

What a sweet card! Love your paper choice, Kerry! Pearls look so neat here!

Randi said...

Gorgeous card Kerry!! I love how you distressed the ovals! And, love the washi tape!! I almost used mine for my DD post this week, then totally forgot!
This card is perfect for the DD sketch challenge this week! You should post it! http://thediedrichdare.blogspot.com

Thanks again for the blog candy! You ROCK!!

Amy said...

Awww, this is so cute Kerry! I love the papers and the look of the distressed oval too, fabulous touch!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is WONDERFUL Kerry! So glad that Randi told you to play-I'm honored that you wanted to! GORGEOUS card and I've had my eye on those cute little CC designs for some time ;) beautiful card!