Sunday, November 22, 2009

not dp...

What? Not dp... WOW, great FFF challenge. Honestly, I never thought of that... I depend on pretty dp a lot, I do make cards without dp but I do not realize that I wasn't using them either. Anyways, I figured to double dip two different challenge again...

  • FFF - Kadie No DP!


  • Anya Ink #8 - Vintage Look

Goodies that I used:
Cuttlebug embossing folder in stars, copic markers (E57, R89, YG95, YG97), Tim Holtz grungeboard, SMOOCH in luscious lime), Tim Holtz distress ink pad in anitque linen, vintage photo and tea dye.

4 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Wonderful card for the FFF challenge and also great take on the Anya Ink vintage look challenge. Thanks for joining us for the first time at Anya Ink. Hope to see you again joining in our challenges.
mwah
Trace

Yani said...

Oh this is really nice! Very lovely card and so original... I would've never thought of mixing masculine with vintage... it is so awesome!! Thanks for the great idea and for joining us at Anya Ink!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

You have done an excellent job of mixing vintage with a male card, love it.

Thanks for playing along at Anya Ink for the first time.

x Marcia

Randi said...

I love this in the muted colors! Kind of vintage-y!