Friday, January 1, 2010

Double dipping ;}

Yay! Day 12 of TGF sketch challenge. I'm done!!! Woohoo!!! Thanks TGF for a fun 12 days!

For the final sketch, I'm double dipping... I used the sketch from today's challenge and the theme is flower power from our NEW Club Anya and Friends 11am challenge.

Goodies that I used:
DP is from cosmo cricket something new and colored with copic markers (E00, E21, 25, E33, E39, E53, YR09, YR14)

Thanks for stopping by and stop it's okay!

Later, got to keep playing, haha!

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

ADORABLE Kerry! LOVE that you could combine the sketch w/ the Flower Power challenge...you're rockin em already!!!

Catherine said...

Kerry I ADORE your card ! The colours are fab and the image is really too cute... Great great job ! Hugs and smile from Catherine

Elena said...

What a sweet card! I like the colors of this card! And pretty flower you added looks wonderful here!