Friday, January 8, 2010

Silly Friday...

Yay! It's Friday.... time to be silly!!!!

As you know, I love these Rosie Roadshow stamps. Everything's Coming up Rosie is a blog that I created for Rosie's fans. We now started monthly challenges...


For the month of January, the challenge is to make a card/project that you have been wanting to do. So...

Here is mine, when I first saw these stamps: the toilet, the toilet paper, and the plunger. I was laughing... but when I saw the sentiment "Do Sit Down", I just can't pass this up, hehe... Smiley from millan.netI hope I didn't upset anyone.


So, do sit down.... laugh away! LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me smile at this one, Kerry. So cute! See you this weekend. Connie NH

Catherine said...

Hi dear Kerry ! Oh you did make me laugh with your gorgeous card ! It's so cute and funny at the same time ! Just perfect to put a smile on somebody's face ! Great great job ! Hugs and smile from Catherine

Elena said...

What a fun card, Kerry! Like this saying too!

FibreJunky said...

LMAO!!!!!

Randi said...

HA!!! This is soooo hilariously cute!! Is that a word?? Well, it is super cute and silly! Great card!!