Sunday, January 10, 2010

Softpencil afternoon...


Hola chicas! Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend. As for me, I had a great time at breaksfast with my crafty friends from the Paper Tree, love ya all - Michelle, Connie, Sandy, and Tracey.

Then a little bit of crafting time...

I can't get enough of this super cute image called 2 cats and 2 birds, I have to make another card that I made this afternoon. If you like this image, you should see the other new Valentine digi(s), they are sooooo adorable. You can see them at the new Softpencil shop!

Don't forget... Weekly challenge #14 is going on over at PCP... winner will receive a $10 voucher to the shop! WOW!

2 comments:

Randi said...

I really do adore this image!! Those Softpenil kitties are soooo cute!! Love your layout with the embossed background!

Elizabeth P said...

I loooove the colours on this card! and the backgound too! so cute card Kerry! ;)