Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just chilling...

Howdy, hope you are enjoying your weekend. As for me, just chilling... a simple day, decide to do some crafting. I was so excited when I received my winning stamps a few days back, it was like Christmas all over again. All of the new Sprouts are so so cute.

Here is the adorable Ruby, I decided to use the colors from Wild Card Wednesday and the sketch is from Crazy4Challenge.

Designer papers are from My Mind's Eye Be loved, I colored Ruby with Copic Markers (B72, E00, E55, R37, RV32, W0, W2, Y32), and I colored her hair pom-pom and her shoes with a red glaze pen, unfortunately it is hard to see.

Hope you like it. :)

7 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

This is gorgeous. I almost used the same image for this challenge. Your colouring is perfect as always. Great card.
mwah
Trace

Rose said...

Love your coloring and shading!

Mia said...

What a cutie! I love the way you colored her! :-)

StampOwl said...

so sweet, thanks for playing along with the C4C

Ashley Newell said...

I love this Kerry! It's awesome!

Elena said...

So cute! I really like how you colored Ruby!

Leanne said...

Awww, this is so cute, and it really looks like my daughter!

Hugs
Leanne
xx