Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a day...

Oh my.... what a fun day yesterday! To start out the New Year, Club Anya & Friends not only they debut the new release super cute Wild Sprouts, and they even have challenges every hour on the hour from 9am throuh 8pm. Total of 12 challenges!!!

And YAY I'm done but I'm totally pooped out! But it was sooooo fun! Thanks TGF!

Here is a few calendars that I made, I'll post more of my cards later. If you want to play along, here is the details. You'll have until Sunday night 8pm to complete them.






Thanks for stopping by! Smiley from millan.net

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Kerry, your calendars ROCK ! They are so so so so cute ! Have I said that they are cute ? You must have had so much fun making them ! They are FAB ! Smile from Catherine

Amy said...

Love your calendars, Kerry!
I can't believe you made it through all the challenges, awesome job! :)

Tracey Feeger said...

Kerry these are fabulous. I didn't have a chance of making it through the challenge - even today. Too much going on but am glad someone else could manage it. Wonderful job,
mwah
Trace

Elizabeth P said...

So beautiful works Kerry! I love your calendars!!! I wish you good luck at the challenges and a happy new year!!! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! Your calendars sooo rock! Awesome coloring! I love Skater Ian! He's one of my faves :)

TFS! Happy New Year!
~ margie

Randi said...

Kerry these are ALL rockin!! I love them!! That calendar is too awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Elena said...

Wow! What an awesome idea with the calendar!