Thursday, January 21, 2010

Softpencil Thursday.

Two posts today... Please scoll down to see what's going on at AiFactory!

Hello, my dear friends...

Friendship is a wonderful thing! I'm very grateful to have all my friends in the blogging world. You ladies always inspire me. Big thank you and sending you lots of Smiley from millan.net...

So, today Softpencil's special is... Amy, Michu, and Ratiny. I LOVE this image!!! And yes, it's logo for Softpencil. And it's now available at the Softpencil shop, and did you see???? Elizabeth had designed 4 new images.... They are soooo cute!!! I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Hmmm... what else? Ohhhh, stop by the Softpencil group at PCP, not only we have a weekly challenge, we now have tutorial(s) too! Tutorial #1 is from our amazing DT, Cat Darling, add a digi-stamp on a candle. Click HERE for the tutorial.

I think I told you everything Smiley from millan.net...

15 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

This is super duper cute Kerry. I loved working with this image too. so cute. Will have to check out the tutorial.
mwah
Trace

Anonymous said...

Kerry-- Ilove the color choice you used. I really need to start stepping outside my color box! This is definitely one of my fave images too!! Have a great day!! Blessings!

de said...

Adorable! You always do such great coloring and coordinating! And those cute image Elizabeth keeps creating are so much fun!

Mia said...

I love the way you colored the image and the colors you chose. The sentiment is perfect! :-)

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Kerry this is the cutest!!! Your coloring looks awesome!!! Great Job!
:) Rach

Lisa Atha said...

Cute, cute cute!

Lisa

Catherine said...

What a sweet sweet card Kerry ! I am sorry I posted mine too early, I got a little bit carried away... I won't forget for the next time ! Hugs and smile from Catherine

Amy said...

Love the colors you used Kerry, this is sooo cute and I love that sentiment!

Lesley said...

Adorable, you're so talented!

Betty J Schaub said...

Kerry, this is a stunner! Love it!!!

Elena said...

Love, love the soft and pretty colors of this sweet card!

Elizabeth P said...

So lovely card Kerry! and about friendship I´m very glad to know you! like you always said me... YOU ROCK! :)

Randi said...

LOVE this little scene! One of my favs!!! Beautiful coloring! I especially love the green and orange house!

Tracy said...

Adorable images! I really want to start using some digi stamps. I just haven't had the time. Perhaps I will get a chance now that I have recovered from the holidays! 5 family visitors from Seattle was great, but it was very busy!!!!

maiahs_momma said...

pretty card :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com