Monday, January 4, 2010

It's time to celebrate!

Happy Monday!

A few days ago, I was asked to be guest designer for the Forever Friends Challenge Blog for this challenge. I was so thrilled.
Actually, I'm still dreaming... Smiley from millan.net

Okay, let's go the show begin, the challenge is to create a cheerful/happy card with a twist...
  • it must have at least 2 layers (which can include the base of the card)
  • a ribbon
  • something that sparkles

Goodies that I used: Bazzill cs, dp from Sassafras sunshine lollipops, ms punch, mega curved rectangles nestabilities, bling, ribbon and Copic markers (E11, E21, E31, E41, RV32, RV34, W2).

Happy Stamping and HERE is the link if you want to play along.

3 comments:

Randi said...

CUTE!!!

OMGosh!! CONGRATS on your TGF/CA win!! I'm so happy for you! All of your creations were amazing!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry,

Congrats on your win girl, and this image is really cute love the paper and embellies you put together!!!

Heather

Elena said...

Cute, cute, cute! I'm so glad that they chose you as a Guest Designer!