Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goodbye my dear Paper Tree!


The Paper Tree (my favorite scrapbooking store) closed its' door yesterday for good. Thanks to the Tree... Not only I met the owner and a dear friend Michelle and a bunch of wonderful amazing talenated ladies, I gained so many wonderful friendships. I have learned sooooo much, from taking my first Amuse class to teaching my first class. So many wonderful memories! Thank you for everything.

Here is my card that I made for December AMuse card swap.

3 comments:

de said...

Aww, sad that your shop closed! Hopefully you will keep in touch with the nice people you met tho! I love this card! Makes me want some hot chocolate and to read a book! :-)

FibreJunky said...

Always stinks when a shop closes.
Love your card, though. I'm with De - time for a good book and some hot cocoa!

Randi said...

Bummer!! Ah, Kerry, that is SOOO sad!!! Sorry about that!!

Cute card! Love the little cocoa cup!!!