Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I won, i won...

OMG!!! I won.... TGF Club Anya & Friends New Year challenge! A challenge every hour from 9am to 8pm CST, it was totally wild, I was an Anya(s) maniac.... I finished all 12 challenges from 11am to 1am the next day... seriously, I was dreaming about Anya(s) and coloring them that night hehe... but IT'S WAS SOOOOO FUN!

And this morning... my jaw dropped when I found out. Smiley from millan.net I'm still floating on Cloud 9999999. Thanks so much!!!!

Here are a few more cards that I made for the challenge:




Hope you like them... I'm going to continue floating, LOL!

9 comments:

FibreJunky said...

Congrats, Kerry!!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Fabulous cards congrats on your win!
Kristy xo

Tracey Feeger said...

Woot woot Kerry. It was well worth all that hard work. Well done.
mwah
Trace

Anonymous said...

Yay, Kerry! congratulations, I love all of your cards--your coloring is beautiful as well as your inking--wow! Talented girl!

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
Digi stamps, challenges, & Fun!

Elena said...

Congratulations Kerry! I am so happy for you! Trully deserved victory! :)

Tammy said...

Rock on girl!!! This is fantastic news!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kerry! You are so deserving of the prize. Yeah! Connie NH

de said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Randi said...

Congrats again Kerry! I am soooo happy for you! These were all gorgeous!!