Thursday, January 28, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Two posts today, please scoll down and check out what's going on at AiFactory!
That's AMORE! Oh, my favorite sweet couple, Michu and Michula! Awwww... Don't you just feel the love? I wonder where will Michu and Michula going on Valentine Day???



Well, this week's challenge... it's all about blings, brads, etc... So, of course, I have to use my pretty blings. :) I put them around the heart frame and check out Michu and Michula's tails! Hehe!



Please don't forget to leave some love to our January guest designers! This week is their last week. :( These ladies had created tons of stunning cards and projects! You ladies totally ROCK!!!Smiley from millan.net

Come visit the Softpencil PCP group for weekly challenge and tutorial!

13 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Very cute Kerry. i love the bling
Great inspiration
mwah
Trace

Lisa Atha said...

Very cute! I love the designer paper! I don't know where Michu and Michula are going for Valentine's day, but I am hoping for a steak dinner! LOL

Lisa Atha

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful card. love the colors, the bling and the papers

Penny said...

Fantastic card! I love your colouring and the image!
Pen

April said...

What a great card...it seems like everyone decided to put their bling around the heart frame!

de said...

This is so sweet!

Mia said...

This is such a nice layout and I love the sentiment. Beautiful card! :-)

Cat said...

Wow! I love the bling-especially on their tails! How clever! Your DP is Purr-fect LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist!
Thanks for the pop-up card tutorial at Paper Craft Planet. I'll have to give it a try! Hugs

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!!

Elizabeth P said...

I love those tails Kerry! so sweet card! :)

Lesley said...

Your card is sooo pretty!

Elena said...

Love this sweet couple too! Very cute card!

Randi said...

Oh my this is so adorable! Love that big heart moon!