Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AiFactory featuring...

...this stunning Lily Collection from our amazing Laurie. Aren't they just gorgeous? Who needs real flowers?

And each of our DT girls are featuring different type of lilies, how cool is that? As for me, I have this lovely calla lily. I love calla lily... and they were on my beautiful wedding bouquet too. Ohhhh... beautiful memories. Since I love pink, I decided to color them in shades of pink. For our challenge, we are to create a clear and simple card!

So, I thought of a simple card (but forgot the CLEAR part, so sorry!)


And, here is CLEAR and simple card, I altered with card! I used acetate, and move the pretty pearls in the front!
Please visit the other AiFactory DT's stunning lilies projects. I had the honor to see some sneak peaks, trust me... they are absolutely gorgeous! Go on.... their links are on my sidebar!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I just love how you colored the flower!! Great job!!

Unknown said...

I love your coloring and you did a wonderful job on adding the clear element!

Erin Smetak said...

I absolutely LOVE calla lilies, and yours are just magnificent!!!! The way you colored them is just brilliantly awesome! You rock girlfriend!

Fink said...

Your coloring is fantastic. Such a pretty card!

Fliss said...

Really pretty card Kerry. I love the colour of the lilies and the pink and green combo.
x

Laurie Wilson said...

Simply lovely! Perfectly accented and wonderfully colored!

FibreJunky said...

Beautiful!! I've never used acetate on a card before. I love yours! The colouring is stunning.

Cheri said...

Beautiful! I really like how you altered your card with the acetate over the front - clever!