Sunday, March 7, 2010

A wonderful day of crafting and a Updated spring card!!!

Okay, sooooo... I totally have issues! I'm so excited about the card that I made for the shoebox swap with my wonderful friends. And I figured that I can even use it to the challenge... but then I woke up this morning and I remembered that one of the requirement is the card must "scream spring!" (dude, the below card soooo DIDN'T cut it!). So sorry!Smiley from millan.net So, here is a real one!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I had an AWESOME Saturday spending the day with my wonderful small group of good friends. We had our own version of shoebox swap! We had such a great time.

And here is a very simple card from me. I colored the image with Copic (E000, E00, E57, G20, RV09, RV11, RV32, RV34, Y11, Y13, YG63). I also colored my flowers with Copic (G20 and RV11).

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! I do love your card : the image is romantic is beautiful and so are the colours you have chosen. Love the flower too... But tell me : what is a "shoebox swap" ? Hugs and smiles from Catherine

jennifer said...

2 beautiful cards! thanks for participating in the SP challenge - jennifer

Elena said...

I love both of the cards, Kerry! The first one is so colorful! the layout is gorgeous! And the seond one is so gentle! Love the flower with sheer ribbon you added!

sweetpeastamps said...

Both of these cards are wonderful. They are gorgeous. You are a vaery talented artist. I love veiwing your creations. Thank you for partaking in our challenge.

Alison said...

These are both beautiful! But the top one is def Spring! Great job!!!

Emma said...

Gorgeous Cards, although the top one is my favourite. Love the colors you have used and the bling! Just beautiful!

Tammy said...

WOW....both of these cards are absolutely beautiful, Kerry!! I've never heard of a shoebox swap before but sounds fun!! I really love visiting you blog!!!

Angela said...

Kerry, these are both so pretty!! I just love seeing everyone's Sweet Pea fantasy art creations. Thanks for playing along in our monthly challenge!! Can't wait to see more!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Micki said...

Wow, both cards are stunning! I love the first one...it just screams Spring!

Awesome cards!

Erin Smetak said...

I love both of these cards!!! Fantastic coloring!!!! Love the bling on the top card! Perfect details!

COCO said...

beautiful cards !!!
hugs coco