Saturday, March 13, 2010

InStyle Color Challenge!

Happy Saturday! I'm so excited about the InStyle color challenge, I love this pretty picture, all the green beaded flowers which is so perfect for St. Patrick's Day and with the splash of lilac! I never thought green and lilac goes so well together...

And here's my card, I used this image called Wanda. She is soooo sassy, I love her boots!!! Smiley from millan.net And of course, her gold earrings!!!

I used the design paper from My Minds Eye Home, Wanda is colored with Copics (BV31, E000, E00, E04, E41, G20, G40, Y00, Y02) and Copic Spica pens (melon, gold).


I hope you can join us over at Club Anime Blog!

6 comments:

Janelle Stollfus said...

Wanda is looking good! Love your card, Kerry!

Robin McK said...

Such a cute card! You did great with the colour challenge, and the layut is very effective!

Karen said...

This card is so you! Love the color and the hints of glitter...

Taylor said...

Aren't her boots too fab??? This card rocks!

Elena said...

Love Wanda's outfit too! Adorable card!

Angela said...

It's funny we used the same image!! I just love those GO GO Boots!! Great card!!
Hugs:)
Angela