Saturday, March 27, 2010

Do you know...

There is a new blog called Sweet Pea Stampers and it's a challenge blog dedicated to just Sweet Pea Stamps! I just found out today about this. OMGosh! Smiley from millan.net Big thank you for 2 amazing ladies who put this together Pascale and Anne.

Go on... check it out HERE!!!

Here is a beautiful layout for a sketch challenge, and they are also having a DT call!



Here is my card. I can't help it not to ink up my newest set. The Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection sheet 11 Fluttering-butterflies. And of course, I used the new favorite Basic Grey Kioshi design paper.

I colored the image with Copics Markers (BG0000, E000, E00, E55, RV95, V15,Y0000, Y02, Y11, Y17, YR16, YR18), and the flowers are sprayed with glimmer mist in creme de rouge, gold, and old lace. And of course, I added lots and lots of glimmer. ;)

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Kerry this is a really beautiful card Ilove the pastel colours and I love the embellishments you have used. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this week. Hugs Pascale

Angela said...

Beautiful card Kerry!! I just love all the Sweet Pea stamps!! How exciting about the challenge blog!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Noreen said...

The colors are perfect for Spring.

Julie Mutch said...

This is beautiful, Kerry! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing! :)

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! Flowers, colors, flourishes - everything look so beautiful together!

Randi said...

Such a gorgeous SP creation!!! Love all these beautiful pastels!