Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hope all of you have a great weekend. Me? I did, I did. Thank you. I was sitting in my crafty corner chilling all day. I did 2 cards, a 3D project, and even a scrapbook page. OMG! I will post them this week.

Here is one of the card that I made yesterday, this super cute image Easter Bunny is from Bee Crafty and it's a freebie! I love how the chicken is on his head, hehe!

For the background... I used the Spellbinder Impressabilities and inked it Tim Holtz distressing ink pad Spun Sugar, so soft. I love it. And the dp is from CTMH. I colored my image with my Copics (BV23, BV31, G21, YG11, Y11, Y13, V000), added a ribbon and a few pearls. Viola!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Another great card Sweetie ! I do love the image too, it's so cute ! Your papers are so pretty and so is the ribbon ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Randi said...

So sweet! What an adorable Easter image! Love the soft pastels!

Elena said...

Wow! You have been busy over the weekend! :)
Really like the soft colors of this card, Kerry!

Bee said...

Great colours and super use of the bunny image. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)