Friday, March 5, 2010

Did you see...


TGIF!!! I'm WICKED tired... lost my mojo! I was just twirling in a chair for hours. Smiley from millan.net You know how it's... I was playing with alcohol ink for a while, cut this green paper, then don't like it, then cut another one... still don't like it!

Then I twirlled in my chair again... But I'm sooooo excited about the new Softpencil St. Patrick Day's digi images! Did you see? Click HERE!!! They are adorable, I have to get them. And I have to make something even if I'm exhausted and brain-less!!!

Well, viola! it's not perfect but I think it's okay! And Michu and Ratiny are way tooooooo cute!
Later, I'm going to go chase my mojo back. Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Kerry .... this is super cute! You crack me up with the twirling in your chair. I know exactly what you mean. Your card is fabulous! I was also so happy to hear you won the prize at A Muse! So exciting!
:) Rachel

Catherine said...

Your card is adorable Sweetie ! Love it to bits ! Michu is the cutest cat (apart from Stewie and Sukie of course !) Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Elena said...

I can imagine you twirling on your chair! :) How fun! Adorable card, Kerry!
Hope your MOJO is coming back! :)