Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LOTS of blings!


Yay!!! I finally made an Alice's card... as I told you that I watched Alice in the Wonderland yesterday, I have been dying to make something related to the movie. Plus, I'm in need of some craft time after a very stressful weekend. Blah, blah, BLAH. Smiley from millan.netAnyways, I need to do less talking... Just want to pop in and show off all my blings!!! :)

Off I go again, I need some St Patty's cards.

Oh yes, don't forget to stop by the Softpencil's blog to vote for your favorite card!!! The winner will become the guest Softpencil DT for the first 2 weeks of April!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! What a delightful card ! I adore the image - it's so sweet - and all the bling too ! Just fab ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Cat said...

LOVE your card! Gorgeous coloring! The details are stunning!

Randi said...

BEAUTIFUL Sweet Pea Alice card!! I love all the blues you used witht hat little bit of blackgingham. TOO cute!

Angela said...

Kerry, this is just so adorable!! I just love all the Sweet Pea Stamps!! The light blues look great with this image!!! Great card, just too cute!!
Hugs:)
Angela