Thursday, March 4, 2010

So sweet!

Two posts today, please scoll down and see the "Beauty Queen" from AiFactory!

I have so much to tell you... so many things, so little time! Have you seen this adorable image, her name is Lilly, she is a new additional from the Softpencil cutie. Check her out HERE!

I kept it really simple, I used dp from K & Company Porabello Road (I love this stack of paper), created some fun layers with my nesties, the lace border is created with the MS punch, colored her with Copics (E000, E00, E97, E99, R0000, R20, R35, R36, Y17, YR09, YR24), and I added a ribbon with my pretty pearls. Hope you like it!

Plus, we have a new design team too. Join me and welcome Ann-Marije, Michelle, Melissa, Audrey, and Mervi. And of course, welcome back Anne-Katrine, Cat, Catherine, and Dawn.

And I received this AWESOME Sunshine award from my dear Elizabeth. Big thank you and sending you lots of hugs. As I always say, YOU ROCK!!!
Now, I have to pass this award to six bloggers...

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry,
cute card hun. I love this little lady she is soooo cute. Love those DP (May have to get some of my own!) Please can you add me to your list in your post :(
Thanks
Hugs
Dawn xx

Mervi said...

Lovely card ! Thanks for your welcoming words, so nice to work with you and the other Softpencil's girls;-))m

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Your card is so so pretty ! Love the colours, the round frame and the forder... So so cute ! I am going to post mine now ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Elena said...

Oh, this little girl is so sweet! I love the colors of this card!
Thank you so much fir the award, Kerry!

Cat said...

LOVE your card, Kerry! The DP is gorgeous! LOVE the lace and pearls, and your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for the award! Have a great weekend!

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Oh thank you so so much ! You are an angel... It cheers me up a bit because Sukie is going to spend another night at the vet clinic, her temperature is still high and they don't seem to know what is wrong with her... I will keep you informed... Lots of hugs for you and Stewie...

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WONDERFUL card Kerry!! Love the colors you chose and of course, the image is ADORABLE!

Michelle said...

Oh Kerry, She's adorable! I so wanted to do a red dress but I haven't mastered that color with my Copics yet. I think it's because I don't have enough of the colors...that's what I tell my hubby anyway. Hoping it means I can buy more, lol! Your card is ver sweet - love the center circles and lacy border!

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

Adorable card! Lily looks so cute!

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Randi said...

Thanks so much for my award Kerry!!!
Love your sweet card today. Such a cute little layout. I can think of a ton of stamps I could use this layout for! And, that paper is delish!

Elizabeth P said...

Simply gorgeous Kerry! I love every detail on your card: the colours, the ribbon, the pearls!

Enjoy your award! you really deserve it! ;)

Mary Ski said...

I love your card with Lilly. The colors and the swirl of the paper are just perfect.

Anne-Marije said...

This is gorgeous! Love the beautiful designpaper.
xxx Anne-Marije