Monday, March 15, 2010

InStyle wedding week...

Hello, I hope all of you had a great weekend. I worked and I watched Alice in the Wonderland 3D in the iMax theatre. Super cool! Anyways, I hope you are ready for another fun week. After visiting the amazing tropical island last week. How about wedding week?

So, day 1 of the Weeking week, sneak peek for you.. Introducing the pearl cake!


I used these elegant paper called La creme from DCWV, colored the image with Copics (110, C3, E40, E41, RV91, W4, Y0000), added lots and lots of glitter, and pretty flowers.

Hope you like it. And please visit the InStyle blog to check out the amazing projects!

Please come back later today, I'll be posting the tutorial for my Angelfish gel card.

2 comments:

Elena said...

This card turned out gorgeously! I really like the colors and flower embellishment!

Angela said...

Love the DCWV paper!! Your cake card looks beauitful!!
Hugs:)
Angela