Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Time for AiFactory!


Happy Thursday! YAY, time for some AiFactory love...

For this week, we are featuring a few fun, sweet, Mother's Day images. You have to check out the rest of the DT creations. Come on, you can leave me for a bit... Of course, their links are located on my sidebar.

This week's theme? Mother's Day and has to include at least one other challenge out there in blogland. So, I picked...
The recipe: 3 papers, 2 brads, 1 embellishment. So I used 3 dp, 2 brads, and flower soft.
and

I hope you can join us at AiFactory, our challenge is now back to the AiFactory Challenge & Digital Freebie Blog. Just FYI, you don't have to use AiFactory's image to play, but there are plenty of freebie you can use. :)

Happy Digi Stamping and can't to see you creations!

10 comments:

Karen said...

I love the sunflowers. The centers with the flower soft is beautiful! Love the colors you used

Elaine ♥ said...

Such a pretty card Kerry, gorgeous image and a fab layout :)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this fortnight :)

Elaine x

Karin said...

What a great card for Mothers Day! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful simple card

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Elena said...

What a pretty card, Kerry! Love the flower soft you added to flowers! :)

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Pretty card, love the flower soft. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Poppy said...

Great card,love the image.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and wonderful image!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Milliesmarvels said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge!
Jane
x

Callie said...

Simple beauty. Love it! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi.