Thursday, April 29, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Second Post Today! Please scroll down for AiFactory's post!

Yay!!! Just 1 more day.... so exciting!!! May is the anniversary month for Softpencil.

We are planning something BIG!!!
  • May 2nd Sunday - Live Chat over at PCP at 2pm EST.
  • May 6th Thursday - Blog Hop
  • May 27th Thursday - Customer Blog Hop (if you want to sign up, contact me or Elizabeth)
  • and more... prizes and new releases too!
Join us over at PCP this SUNDAY at 2pm EST!!! It'll be a blast... okay, I'll tell a joke. LOL!

Until Sunday... here is this week's special. What do you think? Michu is a Magician! Love this image so much! One of my many favorites!

I used the layout from I love Digi Challenge Blog, for cardstock... I used bazzill blings, DCWV shimmer paper, and of course I colored the magical Michu and Ratiny with Copic Markers in E41, E44, R89, W00, W0, W2, W4, black).

Please stop by the other Softpencil DT's blog, Michu's Magic is ON!

See-ya on SUNDAY at PCP... 2pm EST!!!

8 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Kerry, love the colour scheme and the adoreable image :)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this week :)

Elaine x

Catherine said...

I love your card Sweetie ! You really have chosen the right colours, it looks great ! You rock Lady ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Cat said...

LOVE your LO, Kerry! So I see you are a red and black fan this week too! Great minds think alike! LOL

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

Oh my gosh, this is adorable! I love the colors that you used and the layout.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Randi said...

CUTE!! That is one of my favs!! Especially the little bunny in the hat!! The red and black are perfect!

Michelle said...

such a cute card, Kerry! Love the design and color choices...Michu definitely looks like a magician!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors you used!! Fantastic card my friend!! HUGS!!

Anne-Marije said...

Wow this is a fantastic card!
xxx Anne-Marije