Thursday, April 8, 2010

Softpencil Makeover!

Two posts today, please scoll down to see what's happening at AiFactory!

Hello Softpencil's fans, I picked up a bunch of these handy notepads from the $1 bins at Michaels.

Then, I decided to give it a new look! I used this week's feature Softpencil's image called Girl on a Cupcake. And the theme is shades of pink and pearls.

Since, I will keep this sweet notepad in my purse... I kept the embellishment to a minimal. I used Bazzill, Bazzill bling cs, Making memories flutter paper pad. I colored the image with Copics markers. I even added LIQUID PEARLS on her hair. I used frosted lace stickler for the cupcake. Then of course, we need some pearls.

That's it for me. Please visit the other Softpencil DT's blog!

Oh yes, don't forget... the Softpencil's challenge is still going on at PCP, the winner will receive a $10 voucher from Elizabeth.

12 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

Too cute Kerry! I like the Aifactory creation below too! Adorable images.

Randi said...

So cute Kerry! I love your AI notepad! All the shimmer is gorgeous! I spy some cool washi tape on there, too! LOVE it!

de said...

So clever! I love it! Great gift ideas too!

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! What a terrific idea ! It's so so lovely... Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Cat said...

Just gorgeous! LOVE the sparkly cupcake! I just love the dollar bin at Michael's! It's always so much fun to see what's new and what "needs" to be altered! Hugs

Elizabeth P said...

WOW Kerry!!! I love how you altered that notepad! now it looks very beautiful! ;)

Elena said...

So cute! Love the frosting on the cupcake!

Michelle said...

what a great idea! It's an adorable notebook and I bet everytime you use it you'll get sweet comments on it - it's awesome!

FibreJunky said...

I love altering notepads! And using Elizabeth's designs on them? Ooooh!!! So cute and girly!!!

Anne-Marije said...

ohh this is so cute. Love the lace on the cupcake.
xxx Anne-Marije

ileana said...

Hui Kerry, what a great idea! the notepad now looks so cute!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

SO CUTE Kerry!! LOVE the pearls and the cupcake frosting looks AWESOME! GREAT job on the image as well:)