Thursday, April 1, 2010

A week off from AiFactory!

Sorry everyone! I have this week off from AiFactory. Since, today is my wedding anniversary for 2 years! I figured to share my favorite picture from my wedding with you. :) Yes, I got married in a beautiful white sand beach (Eagle Beach) in Aruba on April Fool's Day! The sunset was absolutely breathless... I can't even described it... It was sure the best day of my life!

Off to spend my day with my awesome husband! Smiley from millan.net

P.S. I will have my Softpencil's post later (got to love "autoposting"), stop by later okay!

8 comments:

Cat said...

What a gorgeous wedding photo! Happy anniversary! Wishing you and your Hubby many more happy years together! Hugs

Penny said...

Congratulations, this is a great photo!
Pen

Catherine said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary Sweetie ! What a gorgeous photo ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary Kerry! This photo is stunning to say the least!! Enjoy your time with DH!! Blessings, hugs and many more years of happiness!!

de said...

Congrats girl! Enjoy your day! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful, special photo!

FibreJunky said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you many more years of happy togetherness.

Elizabeth P said...

Wow Kerry!!! what a beautiful photo! it´s a gorgeous image! I wish you a very happy anniversary!!! lots of hugs! ;)

Elena said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to you! This wedding picture is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us Kerry!