Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh, rainy Day!

Three posts today! Here are the links for AiFactory and Softpencil!


Woohoo, my first official Chi Chi Memories DT post! Allow me, to introduce the Rainy Day digi stamp single. Isn't she so adorable? I love her little raincoat, her stylish rain boots! And the best part... her little teddy bear in her pocket! Awww... Just Darling!


This is my card. I can't help it, when I first saw her... I see her with a red raincoat and rain boots (okay, maybe I do love red shoes! LOL!) The dp is from American Crafts Backyard collection. I colored the image with Copic Markers. And the rainbow and the umbrella is actually Jolee's dimension sticklers that I brought (but I never have the chance to use it.) And Viola!!!

Starting TODAY! There is going to be a Chi Chi Memories Sketch Challenge every Thursdays, hop over to the Chi Chi Memories Blog and see. I'll see you there!

8 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Oh so cute!

de said...

This is just TOO adorable! I love it!

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie, what a delicious card ! Gosh she is gorgeous ! I love her little red raincoat and the little teddy in her pocket is so so so so so cute ! Love the flower on her little boot too... Just adorable ! Love the embellishments too ! Just perfect ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Cat said...

What an adorable card! I love it!

Elena said...

This card is so sweet, so as this little girl! I love her raincoat and boots! :)
I used to have red boots when I was small too! Thank you so much for bringing me a nice memories and for sharing this card, Kerry! :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! Now you're going to get me hooked on another company!! Hugs!!

Randi said...

What an adorable card Kerry! I love how you added a little rainbow to your 'rainy' card! You always introduce me to the cutest stamps!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Hi Kerry! Adorable card! Those boots... precious!