Thursday, April 15, 2010

Softpencil Time!

Two posts today, please scroll down to see what's happening at AiFactory!

Hi again, it's time for Softpencil.

Isn't this image cute? It's called Come to my Apple Home. I wish I can live in this cute little apple house. :) And I made a gatefold card. I found the tutorial from SCS, here is the tutorial if you want to try it out.

Here is the inside of the card.

Goodies that I used:
DP from Sassafras Nerdy bird, green cs from Martha Stewart, Versamark ink pad in Aloe Vera and Perfect Plumeria, Sakura glaze pens, Copic Markers, and clear dots.

Hope you like it! And next month... it's Softpencil's anniversary month, we are planning lots of fun stuff. I'll keep you posted.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Sweetie ! I love the inside : what a great idea ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Amy said...

Darling card! I love how you added the little worm to the inside as well! :)

Michelle said...

Oh wonderful gatefold card! Love how you put wormie on the inside too!

Lisa Atha said...

Cute card Kerry! I lopve all the bright colors.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Randi said...

So adorable!! Such a cute image and I love the Nerdy Bird paper with it!

Elizabeth P said...

I love your brightful and colourful gatefold card Kerry!!! the worm into the card looks so cute there! ;)

Cat said...

Kerry, I LOVE your card! The little worm inside is just adorable! Hugs

Anne-Marije said...

What a lovely card! I love the colours you've used...
xxx Anne-Marije