Friday, April 2, 2010

InStyle Sketch Challenge


TGIF!

It's time again for InStyle Sketch challenge! Starting this month, we are going to do this a little different. We are now having the sketch challenge at the InStyle Stamp blog!

Check out this fun sketch that I got to work with. What do you think about sweet Loreilei? She is such a sweetheart... when I first saw her, I feel in love with this image... She looks like she is ready for a date!

I hope you can join us over at the InStyle blog, here is more details. The winner of this challenge will receive a package filled with goodies (paper, ribbon, stamps, and even some thicker stickers.) You will have until May 1st to complete the challenge!

6 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Great job Kerry! I LOVE InStyle Stamps and you ROCKED this image! Love the DP as well.

Taylor said...

Love the dp and your coloring!

Tracey Feeger said...

Wonderful card Kerry that image is wonderful.
Great colouring as usual.
mwah
Trace

Janelle Stollfus said...

Awesome card! Great colors and image coloring.

Robin McK said...

I am loving the papers you chose, and the colour scheme!

Elena said...

This card is so pretty! I really like how you colored Loreilei!