Monday, April 5, 2010

Peek! Peek!

Happy Monday!!!

Here is a SNEAK PEAK for the InStyle Stamps new April image. Introducing Christine & Jayla!!! The ISS shop is undergoing a makeover right now... but don't worry, I'll let you know asap once it's ready for you.

Well, back to the project. I made a notepad holder. I love the green pattern paper on the background (sorry, I brought it at my LSS and don't know which company it's from), the other dp is from Basic Grey Sugar Rush. I colored the white flowers with Copic markers in G20 and YG82.

Other goodies that I used:
Copic Markers (B26, BV01, BV31, E000, E00, E55, RV10, RV21, RV32, RV34, Y0000, Y00, Y11, Y23, Y32, YG11, YG82)
Scalloped oval nesties and blings.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

cheiron said...

This is too cute! Love the colors you used!

Elena said...

So sweet! Love the colors of the DP you chose!

Tammy said...

Sweet Sweet Sweet!

Taylor said...

Just adorable!

Angela said...

So Cute!! I just love this image!! Just precious!!
Hugs:)
Angela