Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF

Yay! It's Friday...

Oh boy... talking about OUT OF THE BOX! This was a tough challenge! I made this ATC for the Sweet Pea Stamps April Customer Card Challenge. We have to create an ATC using purple and Pink which included an ODD embellishment. I can't think of any odd embellishment. So, I used aluminum foil , I inked it with Tim Holtz alcohol ink, and I created flowers with my marvy flower punches. LOL! I hope this counts.

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a wonderful weekend! :)

3 comments:

Randi said...

I LOVE IT!!! Your purple Sweet Pea creation is amazing Kerry! I especially love your 'odd' aluminum punched flowers! PERFECT!!! Have a wonderful weekebd!

Karen said...

I love the aluminum foil idea. Gorgeous!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Nice touch with the aluminum foil. I must try this.
Hugs
Tanya