Sunday, April 25, 2010

CCM Sunday Part II

Hello again,

It's a crafty kinda of day! I got a chance to finish my card for Chi Chi Memories very FIRST sketch challenge!

What a great sketch and I Smiley from millan.net it. And I have been dying to use this super cute flower baby! This little sweetheart is available as a set of the Baby Flower Collection or Baby Flower Set #3.


Goodies that I used:
Design paper is from Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety, cardstock is from DCWV, peony nesties, Copic Markers (E00, E09, R05, R08, Y0000, Y38, YG03, YG17), and pretty little pearls.

Want to HOP?

We are doing some hopping over at CCM...
come join us!!! Click HERE!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love this card Kerry!! =)

Laura Pryor said...

Fantastic work!!!

Randi said...

Another adorable Chi Chi Memories card!! Love this image!