Monday, April 26, 2010

A beautiful bride Michula!

Morning, what happened? The weekend just flew by... Oh well, I hope you had a great weekend. As for me, I had a marvelous weekend! I got my blue belt with a green stripe in Karate on Saturday and I hang out with the Amuse ladies at Ink About it, Westford, MA yesterday. So much fun!

Anyways, enough of me blah, blah, BLAH... Softpencil is having a sketch challenge over at PCP! I love sketch challenges and here is my entry. Michu and Michula wedding is one of my favorite image (to be honest, I love them all!). At first, I wanted to both Michu and Michula... but the oval wasn't big enough... so I thought of just using Michula as a beautiful bride, Elizabeth, I hope you don't mind.


Goodies that I used:
Bazzill bling cs, Elsie Roxie Bands dp, Amuse shimmer paper, deckled edge classic ovals lg, Stampin' Up heart trio punch, a gorgeous ribbon that I brought from my LSS store (I think it's Maya Road... but not sure sorry!), versamagic in sea breeze, copic markers (C00, C01, C03, RV17, V05), stardust pen, and lots of glitter!!!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Mervi said...

Beautiful pride! Lovely and funny pictures, nice to see them;-))m

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Sweetie ! I love this little Michula she is so so sweet ! The music sheet as a background is such a great idea ! It's so so pretty ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Randi said...

So ADORALBE!! What a cute bride!!

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card! Michula is a beautiful bride! Love the music DP! Just perfect, Kerry!