Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh Baby!



What a great set that I got to work with this week. Oh baby!!! The DT is split into 2 teams for the last time as our DT term ends this week. It has been a honor to work with Mia and all the amazing AiFactory team. You ladies totally ROCK!

Here are my 2 simple cards that I made, since I don't have any friends who is expecting... so I figured to make 1 for a boy and 1 for a girl (just in case)!


Goodies that I used:
Boy: Dp from K & Company small wonder boy, versamagic in aloe vera, sea breeze, aegean blue, copics (B21, B23)
Girl: Dp from K & Company small wonder girl, versamagie in aloe vera, pixie dust, copic (RV10, RV32, Y11)

I hope you can visit my fellow AiFactory DT, you can to see what's the other image? It's SUPER cute!!! Their link are on my sidebar! And don't forget you can win this set or the other image (which you have to find out, LOL!) by joining us at the AiFactory Challenge!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh your cards are so sweet and pretty Kerry ! Just delightful ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Penny said...

Oh just lovely, the girly version is just as cute as your previewed! Pen

Fink said...

Cute! I love how you did two cards do now you are ready for either sex!

Randi said...

Such cute ieas for baby cards!! Great layout!