Friday, April 9, 2010

InStyle Color Challenge!

TGIF!

Here is this month's color choices for the InStyle Color Challenge. Very cool, huh?

And InStyle Stamps is sponsoring Fussy and Fancy Challenge this week. Check out this super cool sketch by Mindy. I hope you can play along, the winner will receive 4 digis of her choice! More details HERE.
Here is my card. You know it...
I love my K-A-R-A-T-E! Trent is actually wearing the same color as my karate uniform. I'm actually a blue belt right now, but I'll graduating to a blue/green belt in a few weeks. Smiley from millan.net

Goodies that I used:
Bazzill cs, 7 gypsies Avignon paper: Ecriture, SU scalloped punch, CTMH star punch, Jolee karate set, Tim Holtz distressing ink pad in antique linen and tea dye, Copic Markers (B24, B26, C00, E000, E00, E31, E55, E57, G09, R20)
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

FibreJunky said...

Congrats on moving up a belt!! No finger crossing! You aren't gonna need it!
Super cute card!! Love the bg paper and the colours. Those little nun chukka are beyond cute!

Taylor said...

super sweet, Kerry!

Angela said...

I thought I commented on this earlier!! So sorry!! Love this image and your take on the Challenges!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Make sure to keep checking the Sweet Pea Blog this month and my blog as I will have some Blog Candy in the next week or so!! I don't want you to miss out!! As I know you love the Sweet Pea images also!!!

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Your card are great as always Kerry! I love Trent! I like the ninjaju??? that you put on your card... it's great!

Robin McK said...

Love this card - those nunchucks are to-die-for!

Lana Clarke said...

What a super card Kerri and fab little nun chucks!
Hugs
Lana x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME Kerry!! LOVE the nun chucks, very CLEVER!!

Elena said...

Congratulations on moving up in belt! :)
Your card is adorable! Really love the karate embellishment you added!