Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet Pea Customer Blog Hop!


YAY! Happy Anniversary Sweet Pea Stamps, and here is a card JUST FOR YOU!!!

You know it... I love my Sweet Pea Stamps, I just can't pass out another excuse to ink up some of these beauties. This is one of my favorite! This is called Time Flies. It's from the Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, sheet 11.

I kept it really simple. The dp is from Basic Grey Green at Heart. The image is colored with Copic Markers and Sakura stardusk pens. Other goodies used: CM heart punch, Amuse cardstock and ribbon, pearls, "just for you!" clear stamps from Michael's dollar bins.

11 comments:

Micki said...

This is gorgeous. I love the heart die cut with the sentiment. Absolutely beautiful. Love that green with the purple/reds. Stunning!!!!

Thanks so much for celebrating with us at Sweet Pea Stamps.

hugs

KymKreates said...

beautiful color combo!!!! Top notch!!!

Eva J said...

Lovely card, I like the colouring on the stamp.
Hugs Eva

Angela said...

Kerry, thank you for joining us in our 1 year Sweet Pea Stamps celebration!! Your card is just BEAUTIFUL!! Another one of my favorite images!! Really I don't have a favorite.. I am in love with them all!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Tammi said...

This is beautiful! Pretty colors and paper used!

sweetpeastamps said...

Kerry, very pretty, your color choice are beautiful. Thank you for partaking in our challenge.

Randi said...

So beautiful Kerry! Fabulous coloring and color combo! You know I LOVE those purples!! Time Flies is one of my favs, too! Thanks for participating in the Sweet Pea Stamps blog hop!! And, thanks for being a wonderful customer, supporter, and friend!!

WickedPixie said...

Very pretty! Thank you for celebrating Sweet Pea's One Year Anniversary with us! :-)Traci

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous, I love the colors.
Hugs, Christine

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card!!!! caroline x

Shelley said...

Kerry these sweet pea stamps are gorgeous. You have done a wonderful job with them. I love your colouring. hugs Shelley