Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thank you Ileana!

Morning,

Hope you are having a great morning... Here is a card that I made for a card swap among with a group of crafty friends. The stamp is from Impression Obession and the sentiment is from Memory Box. So simple, but I love it. Hope you like it, too.

And I would like to send a BIG thank you to my friend Ileana, you are so so sweet to send me this beautiful award.

So, I'll pass it on to more sweet blogger...
Elizabeth, Melissa, Catherine, Karen, Connie, Lisa, and Cat.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh thank you so much Sweetie ! You are an angel... I love your card, it's so unusual and it says so much... It's just gorgeous... Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Kerry!
And congratulations on the blog award!

kel said...

ok that bird cage card is AMAZING! i just love it!

Elizabeth P said...

Thanks a lot Kerry for the award!!! you´re so nice! ;)
Your card is so beautiful, I love the colours combo and those bird cages :)

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that image! Thanks so much for the award Kerry! You are one sweet girl, and I so love reading your sweet comments! Hugs