Friday, April 30, 2010

InStyle Blog Hop!

Hello my STYLING ladies,

Welcome to this month InStyle Blog Hop. You should be arriving from the official InStyle Stamp Blog.

Here is the order...
me
back to ISS blog!

Are you ready for some fun? Mother's Day is coming soon, here is a notebook that I made for one of my good friend who is an awesome mom and she loves green. I used this super cute image called Mary. Hope you like it.

Goodies that I used:
Bazzill cs, dp is from Basic Grey Origins, Pink Paislee Queen Bee, Stampin' Up scalloped circle punch, CM circle punch, colorbox ink pad in apricot, sentiment is from Just Rite Stamps, image is colored with Copic Markers, stardust pen, gold SMOOCH.

Thanks for stopping by and your next stop is the amazing Taylor! Smiley from millan.net

22 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh I do love your notebook Kerry ! It's so so sweet ! Love the pretty colours and the image is cute cute cute ! Love it ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Taylor said...

This is so adorable, Kerry!!!

Lana Clarke said...

A very fabulous creation Kerry!
Hugs
Lana x

janet said...

Love this...sooo cute!

Lena95469 said...

this is darling!

Raquel said...

Super cute!!! I love the book idea, and your images is gorgeous I love the colors, so spring!!!

Janelle Stollfus said...

How sweet! I love the dp and adore your coloring!

Robin McK said...

This is such a cute project Kerry! Great idea, and I like your piecing of the dress!

gobeagirl said...

This is just adorable Kerry. I love the colors and the stamp that you used. Hugs, Lisa G

Gwendolyn said...

Wow what cute!

Hugs Gwendolyn

Gina Lindsay said...

This is great, it would make a great gift for anyone!

Scrappychick said...

Adorable notebook Kerry! Love all the little extras!

Nenane said...

Sooo cute!

Simone P. said...

Very cute!

PamSpradlin said...

This is adorable.

Annie said...

oh my, how pretty!!!

Love crafts forever said...

Very cute project.

Randi WS said...

Such a cute notebook! Wonderful colors!
Hugs, Randi ;)

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

I like your notebook! Cute!

Lorraine said...

this is a gorgeous notebook anyone would love to recieve this xx

Unknown said...

Your book is really cute! Thanks for sharing it!
hugs,
Gini

Christina Hicks said...

I love your journal, so sweet.