Tuesday, December 22, 2009

AiFactory Tuesdays.


Happy Tuesday! It's AiFactory's time. Last minute gifts? Here is a simple one, I brought this clear container from Michaels, filled it with peppermint sticks. I used red and white cs, border is created by MS punch, then I added these yummy candy sticks, and the tag is from the Season Greetings set which I added some sparkles with my spica pens.
Please visit the other DT girls and see what kind of last minute gifts idea they have. Their links are located on my sidebar ------->

6 comments:

RiNNE said...

Too cute! Great job...that gift is awesome!

Elena said...

Great gift idea! I love how you made the border!

Catherine said...

Another great idea Kerry ! Love it, it looks really fab !

FibreJunky said...

I knew I forgot something! Sparkles! Love the picture with all the scattered mints - and the box is adorable.

de said...

Love this! Great idea Kerry!

Amy said...

Great idea for a last minute gift, Kerry! Love the candy cane image, it's one of the best I've seen!