Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 1...

Yay!!! It's Friday...
Day 1 of my "unexpected" one week vacation and TGF's 12 days of sketches, click here for details. I'm so excited about my vacation... Smiley from millan.netI'm just twirling away in my chair, don't know what to do... can't decide what to make and what to use for the card??? Where is my brain? Smiley from millan.net Oh well...

Hope you like it.

Here are the goodies that I used:
Bazzill cs, Sizzix embossing plate, wasbi paper tape, copic marker (E000, E00, E40, C1, C4, C7, R29, YG17, 110), CTMH copper gel pen, and spica pen in garnet.

Later, I'm going to keep twirling ;)

4 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous Kerry. Love the image and she is coloured perfectly. The card/DP is very suitable.
mwah
Trace

Elena said...

Adorable, Kerry! I love the cute image so much! And everything is so wonderful about this card! Great take on this sketch!

Catherine said...

Oh I love your card Kerry ! Love the layout and the colors ! Chibi is really cute, I must buy Chibi lunch I haven't got her yet... I want them all actually !

Amy said...

How cute is this! Your coloring is perfect and I love the colors! Enjoy your vacation hope you can get lots of stamping done!