Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sketch 7...


Hello, hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend.

On to the 7th Day of Sketches from TGF Challenge, I figured it's time for my favorite sport to shine. K-A-R-A-T-E!!! No, I'm not a black belt.... someday, someday! As for now, I'm happy with my pretty blue belt. :) The dp is from K&Co ecomodern paper pad, Ian is colored with copic markers (E000, E40, E53, R02, V95, V99, black), and I was jumping up and down when I found the Jolee stickers (karate set) from my stash of sticklers. Just perfect!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Kerry ! Love the backing paper and the stickers are just the right thing ! Brilliant !

Elena said...

This card is so creative! Oh, I love it, Kerry!

Amy said...

I agree, that background paper is perfect for Karate Ian! Awesome action card, Kerry!

Fink said...

Love the karate card! The wood pieces are totally cute too!