Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 3...

Of TGF 12 days of sketch... what a fun sketch! I was trying to decide which image to use. Then I remembered the Chibi Grocery. It's perfect since I was at the grocery shopping for food and get ready for Christmas. Luckily, I'm only in charge of making dessert, appetizer, and roasted vegetables. Happy Monday!

Goodies that I used:
Dp with Basic Grey nook & pantry paper pad, bazzill cs, pearls, ribbon, copic markers (E000, E00, E25, E27, E29, E40, E43, E49, E51, E53, E55, R20, R29, YG25, YG63, YG97, YR09)

5 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh this is so cute. I love the image - coloured perfectly and those papers are fantastic.
mwah
Trace

RiNNE said...

Awww, your card makes me want to buy those darling papers! And your coloring of Chibi Grocery is adorable!

Elena said...

Adorable! Love, love the paper choice! And your coloring is fabulous!

Catherine said...

Isn't it just cute ? Love it Kerry, the Chibi stamps are always a winner with me, they are so sweet and cute... Love the layout too !

Amy said...

This is so cute Kerry! Great use of the sketch, love your paper choices! Too fun, it is what everyone is doing...running around getting everything they need in time!