Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 8...


Just stopping by quickly today, have to work a long day... Anyways, here is my entry for the 8th day of sketches from TGF. Click HERE if you want to play along.
On to the card... I have been dying to use my dahlia nestabilities and I finally did! Smiley from millan.net The dp is from basic grey nook & pantry collection, the sentiment is from My Guy Ian set and pretty head Lily. Other goodies used: bazzill cs, versamagic ink pad in aloe vera, spica pen and copic markers (E000, E00, E40, R20, R81, Y21, YR21)

3 comments:

Randi said...

Beautiful Kerry!! Love the DPs you paired together! Big congrats again on your news below!! I will be there to cheer you on! :o)

Still on holiday with my parents! Next week I'll be back to blogland! Have a wonderful New Year!!

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous Kerry.
mwah

Elena said...

Amazing card! Really like the shape around the image!